Friday, July 18, 2008

Which Name???

OK - I promise this is the last time we will be voting on a name (unless I get more good name suggestions)! I have a new survey for you all to take. Kevin gave me some new ideas that I really love, so we'll take the winner from the old poll and put them against my favorites from Kevin's suggestions. Here are the choices:


In the Loop (winner from the last poll)

3-1-2 Contact (Our Area code)

Loop de Lewis

Outside the Loop (We don't actually live in the Loop!)



Please vote away!!!!!!

5 comments:

matt kirkland said...

I'm almost sad that Illy Con Queso lost out (even though all the votes for it in the poll were me, from different computers) - but 3-1-2 Contact is such a great one! There's my new vote.

And I promise only to vote once this time.

Unknown said...

Neal and I both vote for "In the loop". I like the idea of keeping us up to date with your life and the reference to a Chicago landmark. I think its very catchy!

Sarah said...

I was pretty committed to deep dish, but definitely prefer 3-1-2 Contact (even though all the -s might make it a bit tedious to type in--good thing it's on my blog roll!) Thanks for the hair compliment--now there's less for Madeleine to grab onto. Oh, I'd appreciate any tips for baking madeleines if you have any! And I want to see a pastry camp post, I bet it was a yummy week!

Anonymous said...

any room for more suggestions like...

'cago my bloggo

j & c

if not, we'll have to vote for 3-1-2 Contact.

amylew said...

J&C - I really like your suggestion of 'cago my bloggo, but can't make everyone re vote again! Thanks, though for the suggestion! (If for some reason there is a tie - I'll put it in the run off vote).