Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We're Moving!



It is for real!!! Brad & I are officially moving to Santiago, Chile. Brad will be working as a Foreign Associate for 1 year at a Law Firm in Santiago. He expects his work to be both international and domestic. We are very excited to go on this adventure. I've been reading all I can find on Chile and getting more excited/nervous as time moves on!

I put in my resignation at work on April 9th and have pretty much spent the last two weeks telling coworkers and residents about the big move. I've also spent a lot of time crying. Once a sweet, older lady (a bubby) starts crying, it's hard to hold back the tears! I'm sure there will be many more tears & hugs to come. My last day of work will be May 9th! I'm really going to miss my life at the Slipper!!!!

1 comment:

The Tilted Tulip said...

Wow! That must have been hard to tell everyone at work. Let's talk soon. Sounds like we have a lot to catch up on. :)